Effective date: May 18th 2021
Innermetrix Ireland (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the imx.ie website (the “Service”).
At Innermetrix Ireland (IMX) your right to privacy and our treatment of your personal data are important. Innermetrix Ireland is subject to General Data Protection Regulation act which went live on May 25th 2018 and subordinate legislation. The following statement outlines how IMX manages personal data that it holds about you in accordance with the Acts.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Innermetrix Ireland uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Innermetrix Ireland uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
HOW IMX MAY USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
IMX may use and disclose your personal data:
-to provide relative business related or intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process, career development, team development and learning and development;
-to inform you about any relevant industry developments, send you details of any events, promotions and competitions, and to communicate any other relevant information;
-to maintain and promote IMX business relationships;
-to answer your enquiries or questions;
-for other purposes for which you have engaged IMX.
IMX insures; a professional association or registration body or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if IMX is required by law to do so.
If IMX engages a third party contractor to perform services which involve handling or processing personal data, it takes reasonable steps to prohibit the contractor from using personal data except for the purposes for which it was supplied or for processing it other than in accordance with IMX instructions.
If IMX enters into a joint venture with, is sold to or merged with another business entity, your personal data may be disclosed to IMX’s new, or potential, business partners or owners. By providing IMX with your personal data, you consent to IMX disclosing your data to its new, or potential, business partners or owners if one of these situations arises.
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, IMX will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of your personal data without your consent.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- IMX holds personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files. IMX has security procedures in place to protect the personal data it holds from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- IMX uses a number of processes to protect your personal data including:
- locks and security systems;
-computer passwords and limited access to shared network drives to authorised staff;
-auditing procedures and data integrity checks;
-recording of file movements;
-security classification to identify data needing special protection.
While all reasonable precautions are taken by us the transmission of data via the internet or email is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via this Website or from you by email. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once received by us the above procedures and security features will be implemented to keep the data secure. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any data which is sent via the internet which is intercepted and you hereby release us from all claims arising our of or in relation to the use of such intercepted information in an unauthorised manner.
- IMX will keep your personal data no longer than necessary. IMX will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required or if you ask to be removed from our systems so that it is protected from unauthorised use or disclosure.
- However, please note that IMX is obliged under the Conduct Regulations (where applicable) to keep a record of your personal data and other information for a period of at least one year from the date of creation of the record or, if later, at least one year after the date on which IMX last provides services to you.
- You can request access to your data
- You may request access to any personal data IMX holds about you in accordance with the Act.
- IMX is not always required to provide you with access to all of your personal data on request.
- IMX may refuse your access to certain personal data in a number of circumstances, such as where denying access is required or authorised by law.
- If IMX denies your request for access it will provide you with reasons for the refusal.
Keeping your personal data up to date
- IMX takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
- IMX may also contact you from time to time to check that the data is still correct. However, please let IMX know of any changes to your details as soon as you reasonably can in order for IMX to maintain the accuracy of information held on you.
- If you believe that personal or sensitive personal data IMX holds about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, IMX will take reasonable steps to correct it.
- If IMX is unable to agree that the personal data it holds about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you may apply to Court for an order for rectification, blocking, erasure or destruction.
- You may request to unsubscribe from alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us in this regard, please e-mail email@example.com
Transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA
- The personal data IMX collects from you may be transferred outside the EEA either by IMX and/or by any of the third parties to whom your personal data may be disclosed as listed in the section “How IMX may use and disclose your personal data”. Such transfers will occur where they are necessary as part of the recruitment and/or related intermediary services IMX provides to or for you, or where the transfer is authorised by law. By providing personal data you agree your data may be transferred outside of the EEA in such circumstances.
- IMX and/or the third parties to whom we may disclose your personal data may store your personal data on a server overseas. By providing personal data you agree your data may be transferred to servers located overseas.
- IMX will take reasonable steps to ensure your data is treated securely outside of the EEA.
- Cookies are small amounts of information which IMX stores on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to IMX, IMX systems will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the IMX website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the website during future visits. They also allow IMX to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the website for you.
- Clicking on links and banner advertisements and RSS feeds may result in your transfer to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of IMX. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these privacy policies as IMX accepts no responsibility for and has no control over them or any information or data collected by or for them.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Atrium, Johns Lane, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Phone 045 881888