In our fast-paced world, it’s easy to get caught up in the daily grind and forget what truly matters in life. We often find ourselves overstretched and overwhelmed, desperately trying to keep up with the demands of work, family, and social obligations. But true happiness comes from living an authentic life fuelled with a sense of purpose and balance.
Here are some tips for living an authentic life from Managing Director and Executive Coach, Deirdre CoghlanMurray.
1. Define your values: Take some time to reflect on what’s truly important to you. What do you value most in life? Is it family, friends, career success, personal growth, or something else entirely? Once you’ve identified your core values, make sure that your actions align with them.
2. Set goals: Having goals is essential for staying motivated and focused on what you want to achieve. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Write them down and review them regularly.
3. Prioritise self-care: Taking care of your physical and emotional health is crucial for living an authentic life. Make sure that you’re getting enough sleep, eating well-balanced meals, exercising regularly, and taking breaks when needed.
4. Cultivate meaningful relationships: Surround yourself with people who share your values and support your goals. Invest time in building deep and meaningful relationships with family members, friends, colleagues or mentors who inspire you.
5. Embrace change: Change is inevitable in life but can be challenging to navigate at times. Accepting change as a part of the natural flow of things can help us grow personally while staying true to our values.
6. Live intentionally: Be mindful of how you spend your time and energy each day; don’t waste it on things that don’t bring joy or fulfilment into your life.
By following these tips for living an authentic life fuelled with purpose and balance will help you create a fulfilling and meaningful life. You’ll be happier, healthier, and more successful in all areas of your life.
For more information on our one on one coaching programs, team coaching and events, reach out to Deirdre on 045 881888 or email email@example.com
Deirdre holds an MSc in Executive Coaching & Behavioural Change through Henley Business School (Reading University) and is a graduate of Business Management with over 30 years HR, Recruitment & Selection and Coaching experience both nationally and internationally. She is the Managing Director of one of Irelands leading Recruitment and HR Service’s company established since 1998. Her experience spans both global and local organisations with exposure to Multinational Best Practice and SME’s. Her passion for helping people get the best out of themselves is contagious. Deirdre’s coaching practice is based on a strong code of ethics founded on confidentiality and a clear coaching contract. She is also an accredited Time to Think, Systemic Coaching and IMX Psychometric profiler.